COLUMBIA, S.C. — One-handed catches have never been easier than with Frabill’s all-new Conservation Ultralight Net. The low-resistance net and handle slide in and out of the water swiftly to reduce strain on you and your catch.
The newest addition to Frabill’s Conservation Series still includes all the features anglers love about these nets. It’s fish-friendly and features a knotless, dipped, micro-mesh netting that protects the slime coat of a fish, as well as a flat, linear bottom to reduce fish rolling and to support the weight of the entire fish. A rubberized coating on the mesh also prevents frustrating and time-consuming hook entanglement, and MeshGuard hoops greatly extend the life of the net and allows fish to slide quickly into the net.
The sliding 48-inch ultralight carbon-fiber slide handle features an updated and stronger Pow’R Loc yoke and a molded rubber grip for convenient stow-away and secure handling in any conditions. A modern 21 inches x 24 inches scooped hoop rounds out this innovative landing net to make the catch that much easier.
• 48-inch ultralight carbon-fiber slide handle with molded rubber grip
• Patented Pow’R Loc yoke is now stronger than ever
• New modern 21-inch x 24-inch scoop shaped hoop
• Knotless dipped Micro-Mesh netting protects the fish slime coat
• MeshGuard hoop for fewer lure-catch points
• Flat bottom net to better protect the fish
Available: December 2021