Patagonia is taking to the road for an epic road trip in their Worn Wear Wagon. They’ll be hitting a number of locations (see below) and will be repairing fishing gear. The effort allows anglers to keep gear going for possibly years to come while cutting consumption.
Patagonia is unable to repair hardgoods, but they are willing to repair “all brands of waders and clothes.” Pretty nice. And the kicker — it’s free!
“What’s most important to us is that you are able to get out and fish. We know that we only act to save the things we love, so the more we spend time in the places fishing takes us, the more likely we are to rally when they are threatened,” said Ted Manning, Patagonia’s director of Fish. “And we know that no matter whose gear you use, if you are lucky enough to get and use it a lot, it will wear out. This Worn Wear tour is the convergence of those two ideas: get people back on the water and keep the gear they’ve loved going with them.”
Worn Wear Fish Tour 2019
- April 13: Gig Harbor Fly Shop, Gig Harbor, WA
- April 14: Elysian Brewery, Seattle, WA
- April 17: Caddis Fly Shop, Eugene, OR
- April 20-21: River Pig Saloon, Bend, OR
- April 26-27: Silver Creek Outfitters, Ketchum, ID
- May 3-5: Mangy Moose, Jackson, WY