From Thomas & Thomas:
Thomas & Thomas Announces the Release of Exocett Saltwater Fly Rods
Greenfield, MA – October 1, 2016. USA fly rod maker Thomas & Thomas is pleased to announce that Exocett series fly rods are now available for purchase in fly shops world-wide.
Developed to meet the challenges of the most demanding species and destinations, T&T’s Exocett Series of high-performance saltwater fly rods are infused with the exceptional strength and dampening characteristics of our proprietary StratoTherm Resin.
These light-weight rods are defined by a powerful, fast-dampening action that lifts line off the water with ease, and a thin-diameter top section that slices through the wind for quick and accurate casts. Once hooked-up, Exocett rods support anglers with immense strength and reserve power to battle and land the baddest fish on the planet, from giant trevally to tarpon.
- Powerful, quick dampening rod action. Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte blue extends casting range.
- Choice of titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides or RECoil strippers, all rods standard with RECoil snake guides.
- Powder coated aluminum rod tube with precision milled cap and collar.
- Hand made one at a time in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA. The Exocett is available in seven models, all 9 feet in length and line weights 6 through 12. All rods feature anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat, blue wraps with white accents, and full wells grips of select Flor-grade cork. Priced from $895 to $925, Exocett rods are available in fly shops now. For more information about the Exocett series and other new products, please visit our website at thomasandthomas.com and click on New Releases, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (413) 475-3840.
About Thomas & Thomas:
Born in 1969 of an obsession to create the world’s finest fly rods, Thomas & Thomas sets the standard for craftsmanship, performance and aesthetics in rodmaking. From a small shop in rural New England, Thomas & Thomas builds timeless classics from bamboo and fiberglass and modern masterpieces incorporating the latest graphite and resin technologies.