Thomas & Thomas Announces the Release of Avantt
From Thomas & Thomas:
Greenfield, MA – October 1, 2016. USA fly rod maker Thomas & Thomas is pleased to announce that Avantt series fly rods are now available for purchase in fly shops world-wide.
T&T’s proprietary StratoTherm Resin has such incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics that it forced us to approach freshwater fly rod design in a new way. The result is the remarkably light and responsive Avantt Series. With ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery, these rods come alive in the hand.
At close range, the Avantt rods provide precise command of the fly with a delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and line speed with tight loops and excellent line control.
- Fast recovery, quick dampening rod action. Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte blue extends casting range.
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
- Powder coated aluminum rod tube with precision milled cap and collar.
- Hand made one at a time in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA.
The Avantt series is comprised of seven models: 8’ 6” rods in line weights 3 and 4; 9 foot rods in weights 5 through 7; and 10 foot rods in weights 4 and 5. All rods feature anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat, blue wraps with white accents, and grips of select Flor-grade cork. Priced at $825, Avantt rods are available in fly shops now. For more information about the Avantt series and other new products, please visit our website at www.thomasandthomas.com and click on New Releases, email email@example.com or call us at (413) 475-3840.
About Thomas & Thomas:
Born in 1969 of an obsession to create the world’s finest fly rods, Thomas & Thomas sets the standard for craftsmanship, performance and aesthetics in rodmaking. From a small shop in rural New England, Thomas & Thomas builds timeless classics from bamboo and fiberglass and modern masterpieces incorporating the latest graphite and resin technologies.