1. Why do you guide where you do?
The best water and trout in north Georgia
2. What is your favorite fish specie?
Brook trout – bad ass
3. What is your favorite thing about guiding?
The thrill of helping others hook up, play and land these monster fish
4. What is the most memorable trip you’ve guided and why?
A young man that was dying of cancer. [It] was on his bucket list.
5. What is the funniest thing you’ve experienced while guiding?
A fisherman peeing in his waders after hooking a nice rainbow.
6. What makes your guide service great?
Awesome guides with great knowledge, patience of job, great equipment, awesome water, tough, tough trout
7. If you had only one day off all year, where would you fish and what fish would you target?
My water, browns
8. What are your favorite three flies?
Elk Hair Caddis
9. What is the one piece of gear you couldn’t bear to leave at home?
10. Do you have any other passions?
Playing music – the blues
Disclosure: Fly Fish Blue Ridge is in a professional relationship with the Fly Fishing Guide Directory, LLC and the Venturing Angler. Though potentially benefiting from this relationship, we do not post what we do not believe to be true. To read more, click here.